Saturday, May 12, 2007

Post 100, Celebrating with my Family


This posting will mark my 100th entree to this blog. And what better way to celebrate it than with telling you of my great day with my family.

Today we went to my mom and dad’s to celebrate both Amy’s birthday and Mother’s day. We first took my mom to see the matinee of Spider-man 3. The boys were very excited to go see it. They ran strait for the door. The movie was not as good as the first two films, but the visual affects were nicely done. Rodney and David really liked it however. My mother was a little board with it. I felt the film was a little long and had to much going on in the plot.

After the movie we went back to my parents’ home for a wile before dinner. Rodney and David worked on their moves on their skateboards. Once my bother Rob and his Wife Amy got there we had a nice dinner of my mother’s world famous lasagna. For desert we had carrot cake and strawberries, after my Amy and my mom opened their gifts. following dinner the boys had to show Uncle Rob their sweet moves on their skate boards out in front of the house. We had a very nice day as a family today, David was asleep very quickly in the back of the car.








No comments: