Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pete Puma



When I was younger Looney Tunes and Bugs Bunny were my favorite cartoon. As kids we all watched it every Saturday morning form 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. Even as a teen and early collage student I would get out of bed just to watch it. My good friend Chris, My cousin James and my self had one favorite; Rabbit's Kin featuring Pete Puma. We loved it so much we even did the voice of Pete Puma saying thing like “Oh give me a whole lot of lumps” or “Tea gives me a head ace” “well what do you want?” “coffee, yuk yuk EEeeeeeeeee…”

Now my kids are starting to watch some of the shows but the only way for them to see them is on the internet via YouTube.com. I showed them Rabbit’s Kin featuring Pete Puma a few months ago and now they do the voices and say the lines. Just today I asked David how many lumps he wanted and he said, “give me whole lot of lumps"

No comments: