Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wired


Well I we have really progressed on the bathroom. We moved the pluming, added the hardy backer to the rest of the floor, started on the linen closet and did most of the wiring. We have very little left. We need to finish the wiring, put up new dry wall, plaster the seems, finish the floor tile, paint, add shelves to the closet install a new vanity (yet to be purchased, we need about $ 500) do the tile around the tub, tile the wall around the floor with a bull nose tile, and trim the door and ceiling. We should have it all done in time for Christmas.

I’m also getting a lot out of this whole thing. One, I’m spending lots of time with my dad. More time than I have in more than 10 years. Two, I’m learning a lot about home repair and remolding. (Thanks dad) Three, my Maleness has really gone up. Nothing makes a guy fell more like a man than home repair. (Of course I was also doing the laundry, doing the dishes, fixing meals, and taking care of the kids wile doing my best Tool time Impression) Any way I will have much to post when we get back from up north. Check out my flickr acount for more images

No comments: