Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Our cats





You might say we love our cats, and they sure love us back! For as long as I can remember I have always had cats. And that’s cats; we never just had one at a time. When I was a year old we got a calico cat named Tigger. She lived to be over 21 years of age, and was my 1st memory of a cat. However my two favorite cats were Bruiser and Alex.

Bruiser was from the first litter of cats we had when I was little. I liked him so much I drew pictures and cartoons of him; I have a new cat now named after him because he looks just like him. He and I use to sit in my room a share cheese.

Alex was my cat form my early adult years. She went with me every ware we lived even my bachelor days in my 1st apartment. She was every ones favorite. Amy and I still talk about her almost a year and a half later. Rodney keeps a photo of here in his room, it has not moved from his book self. (witch is good for a 5 year old.)

The fact that we have three is a sure sign we love them. We each have our own cat I have my Bruiser, Amy has Apollo, and the boys have Athena. We can say our cats our a big part of our family

No comments: