Thursday, June 29, 2006

Our Busy Couple of Weeks






This past week my bother’s kids, Charlie and Zoe, were at my parents. My kids were very excited to see them. I play lots of role play games with Charlie and I took Zoe the Flint Institute of Arts. The kids all played well together and really liked my Star Wars Miniatures. For four nights all four of my mother’s grandkids whet to her church for Vacation Bible School. Rodney and David really liked it. They all loved the singing, the arts and games they played. The Teachers and adults who were helping out really handled Rodney very well. The best thing from all of this was spending time with my dad.

Also coming up, this week end we will be going camping with some family friends for four days and three nights. We will be camping outside of Sandusky Ohio, near Cedar Point. We plan to go to the water park, the beach, and watch fireworks wile we are there.

Then the day after we get back, we will be going to Greenfield Village with my brother Tom and his kids. I think Rob and his wife Amy will be going as well. It will be fun to have the whole family together for the day. It looks like we will be having a very busy couple of weeks

No comments: