Monday, January 15, 2007

@ the Circus

On January 14th, my parents, Amy and I took Rodney and David to the Shrine Circus. It was a Christmas present from my parents to the boys. Be fore the show stared we took them to go get autographs from all the clowns. Once the show started there were many animal acts, the tigers were 1st, the there were horses, elephants, and peacocks. There were lots of high flying acrobats, clown routines and jugglers. The boys really like the motor cycles in the sphere of fear the best. The best part of the show for me and my mom was watching David and his pure delight. It was also nice to see some articles in the program about how the Circus treats their animals. I would seem they actually treat them quite well. I was a fun day. Click to enlarge













































































No comments: