Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Visit with Uncle Tom, and Our Night Out

The day after Thanksgiving Amy and I got a very unique opportunity to go out without the kids. We made plans to get together with a bunch of our old friends, many I had not seen in 15 years.

We took the boys to my parents to send time with my brother Tom, and so my parents could keep an eye on the boys wile we went out. Rodney and David very much liked spending time with Uncle Tom. They both helped him set up my mothers Christmas tree, by helping him with the lights. Then they got to put up their Christmas bulbs. The best thing was them sitting with Tom in the La-Z-boy with the dogs.
Amy and I did go out as late as we use to, but it was still nice to see all my old friends, for the short time we were out. I can’t wait to see them all again.

No comments: