Thursday, February 07, 2008

Up dates

Well we have been very busy around here as of late. I have been work lots of hours and the new home I am in is lots of work. Both guys are a hand full and require one on one care 24/7. When I have not been working I have been working on the bathroom with my dad. I really enjoy the time I get to spent with him. We have stared to move out of the master bath and in to our bedroom with the remodeling. We have been prepping the walls for painting. On the days my dad is not here and I am not working I have been trying to spend as much time with my family. This past Sunday I watched the super bowl with the boys. They really loved the dad time with me. I had lots of special snacks and root beer for them. Also both boys are doing well in school David has really become one of the popular kids in his class. Rodney is reading on a 5th grade level and only n the 2nd grade. Now if only we could get him to sit long enough to read the books. Amy is now done getting her autism endorsement, witch means she can work with autistic kids and can get a raise. More to come soon…

P.S. Don't forget to vote, if you have not. this election year is turning out to be very interesting.

No comments: