Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back to work on the bathroom




Well I finally got back to work on the bathroom this week. We had some money and I got a gift certificate for Christmas, so I was able to invest in some paint this week. I had a long time to think about the colors. I try a lot of them, however in the end I ended up using my artist intuition for the colors. The photos really don’t do it justice; the colors really work well with the floor tile. I’m down to painting the other walls and ceiling white. Then I will get the vanity and the wall tile. I’m thinking of how I can add some more of the artist in me to the room. I may add some kind of mural of bamboo around the room in the white and red areas. The room really has a different feel now that it has the light and paint up




No comments: